Are you looking to launch a career in Sales? We are looking for four hardworking, motivated individuals looking to start their career in Sales to join our first ever Sales Apprenticeship Programme in our Manchester office.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences, and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it our mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Here at GovNet we understand that sometimes it may be difficult to get that chance to start up your career, so we have decided to launch a new and exciting Sales Apprenticeship Programme. The successful candidates will gain training, shadowing and tutelage from our experienced Sales experts in the events and media industry. In addition to this, formal training will be provided as part of your apprenticeship and you will earn a Level 4 Sales Executive Qualification by the end of the Programme.
We are going to be running assessment centres on the 4th and 25th August, so if you are interested get in touch! We want you to then enjoy your summer so the Apprenticeships will start at the beginning of September.
Main Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Make outbound calls to qualify and reach out to suitable leads before passing over to the sales teams to convert.
- Learning from our experienced sales experts
- Conducting research around our events
- Sourcing leads & appointment booking
- Collate feedback and generate ideas to improve our offering.
- Weekly formal training as part of your apprenticeship
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Conferences
- Building relationships with your team members and our clients
- Developing practical sales skills, including the full sales process
- Learning about our company, our services & how we operate
- Work towards achieving your Level 4 Sales Executive Qualification
- Achieving weekly KPI’s and targets
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Money Driven
- Team player
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary & commission
- 37 Hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team social