GovNet Exhibitions are currently expanding and recruiting two Sales Executive's to join the growing team, the successful candidates will work on either our Tech and Non-Tech portfolios.
At GovNet, we create communities through online, digital and live event experiences.
GovNet consistently delivers innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events which are predominately for the Public Sector.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it our mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Responsibilities of Sales Executive
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources.
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs.
- Selling online and physical exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations who want to reach the Government and Public Sector.
- Playing a hands-on role during both physical and virtual events in terms of managing your clients.
What are we looking for?
- Interest and/or experience in Government and Public Sector as service providers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research upcoming companies selling products in this space.
- A/c management/Customer experience/Customer Support
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and uncapped commission
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials