Our Healthcare Excellence Through Technology (HETT) is recruiting for two Sales Executives to join the growing team!
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences, and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it our mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Our Healthcare Excellence Through Technology (HETT) division is an established and leading brand and portfolio of events with a clear strategy for growth. Currently made up of three main events with plans to launch a fourth in 2023, the HETT brand brings together the most senior decision makers from across the UK Healthcare sector in an engaged and interactive forum and is the perfect place for suppliers to position their brand in front of thousands of decision makers to solve their most pressing digital and technology related challenges.
The HETT team are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join the team, working remotely and from our London office. This role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship opportunities across both digital and face-to-face platforms.
Main Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources
- Cold-calling new business prospects
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs
- Selling physical exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations who want to reach the Healthcare Sector for our flagship HETT Show
- Selling sponsorship and stand space for our launch events, new for 2022 and 2023
- Selling digital opportunities in the form of webinars and digital activity to private sector organisations
- Playing a hands-on role during physical events in terms of managing your clients
- Be able to articulate the selling points of each product and its features
- Achieve KPIs and manage objection handling where required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest and/or experience in the UK Healthcare sector.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research upcoming companies selling products in this space.
- A/c management/Customer experience/Customer Support
- B2B sales experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and uncapped commission
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials