We are recruiting for a motivated Senior Event Content Producer to work on research, production and partnership engagement for the Healthcare Portfolio
You will be working in a positive, exciting environment within a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for a content and production professional who wishes to drive the growth of a thriving and expanding sector.
GovNet Communications is the UK’S leading provider of public sector events. We run exhibitions, conferences, and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and our mission is to “bring our communities together to connect, learn and grow through innovative, stimulating and collaborative experiences.”
At GovNet our core Values are: Trust Each other – we are honest, open, and inclusive, Bold Impact – we create positive change with every interaction, Build Communities – we bring people together with a common purpose, Collective Intelligence – we share knowledge for the greater good and Find the Fun – we inject the fun and spread the joy.
GovNet is structured like a traditional media company and incorporates multiple divisions which facilitate every aspect of the public sector, from local government and housing to the NHS and education sector. No other company in the UK can boast such a wide range of dedicated and specifically tailored public sector events and for this reason, coupled with their industry contacts and knowledge, GovNet events always attract the most senior audiences and buyers and are recognised nationally as market leaders.
The Role of Senior Conference Producer:
- Responsible for leading on commercial and partnered for launch and existing product for HETT – GovNet’s HealthTech Innovation and digital transformation portfolio.
- Supporting and generating content from HETT stakeholders, steering committee and working groups.
- Extensive market research will be required to develop topic areas and uncover new product opportunities.
- Work with the content team to produce commercially driven agenda that will appeal to the target market
- This role works to tight commercial deadlines in the generation of research output, assimilation of research into a high value product and the marketability of each product. Marketability includes writing commercially compelling agendas, securing the right speakers, crafting brochure & sales copy plus the creation of value-led content for marketing purposes.
- Produce a detailed audience map, splitting the market clearly into the tiered audiences and verticals
- Write effective email and website copy that will demonstrate the value of the event to the audience
- Plan and run project meetings for the team on each event, as the internal project manager for each product. This involves guiding, energising and maximising the performance of the marketing, sales and operations function in relation to the product
- Attend and run events onsite, ensuring that we deliver an exceptional experience, to build loyalty and relationships and to research and launch the next relevant products
- Data build is a key element of this role. This extends to the Senior Producer’s personal data build thought internet research and live referrals, competitive delegate lists as well as their close guidance of data being built through the Marketing Operations (MOPs) function.
- All Senior Producers need a high degree of commercial ability, and this includes collaborating with sponsorship and are able to secure high value commercial partnerships themselves.
- 2 + year’s event production experience
- Mid to Large Scale (300 + attendees) or High-Level Conferences b2b (public sector experience preferable)
- Experience developing CPD accredited / high level content
- Strong research skills and ability to quickly digest new information
- Ability to produce creative and compelling live content
- Ability to network confidently and competently, with government and senior stakeholders
- Strong understanding of commercial dynamics of the exhibition and conference formats
- Ability to write convincing and commercially focused copy
- Good influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and targets
- Ability to work for multiple events concurrently
- Ability to thrive in a challenging, fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- Previous experience launching events
- Previous experience in healthcare/ public sector or technology sectors
- Interest in and understanding of healthcare
- Experience in producing video and audio content
- Experience in producing and delivering virtual events
Benefits of working at Govnet
- Competitive Salary
- Enrolment in our excellent annual profit share scheme, which could pay out a bonus of 20% or more
- Flexible working
- 37.5 hour working week
- Employee Assistance Programme (24/7 helpline)
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with service (plus bank holidays)
- Day off for your birthday
- Regular and amazing team socials
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties