Our newest Portfolio SUSTx is recruiting for a Sales Executive to join the growing team in our Manchester office.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences, and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it our mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
SUSTx approaches Sustainability as a whole-economy challenge and solution, bringing together UK businesses and Organisations across all sectors. Addressing sustainability concerns within energy, transportation, procurement, Assets, Circularity, and People. SUSTX brings together a community to help them on the road to net-zero.
The SUSTx team are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join the team initially remotely but then in the Manchester office. This role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship opportunities across both digital and face-to-face platforms.
Main Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources
- Cold-calling new business prospects.
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs
- Selling online and physical exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations who want to reach the Government and Private Sectors.
- Playing a hands-on role during both physical and virtual events in terms of managing your clients
- Be able to articulate the selling points of each product and its features
- Achieve KPIs and manage objection handling where required.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Interest and/or experience in sustainability/net zero matters.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research upcoming companies selling products in this space.
- A/c management/Customer experience/Customer Support
- B2B sales experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and uncapped commission
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
Please note we close over the Christmas holidays and so applications will not be viewed until week commencing 4th January 2022.