Inside Government are looking to recruit an experienced sales professional to join our team in the Manchester office.
You will be responsible for establishing and managing relationships with schools across the UK, offering them a variety of CPD-accredited products, from training courses to conferences and learning subscriptions. You will be working hand in hand with the relevant marketing departments in order to achieve pre-determined targets.
To achieve this you will be briefed on the various products, access to a substantial database of people in charge of CPD budgets within schools leads, and the support of a team dedicated to delivering the best training possible.
About us and our products
At GovNet, we create communities through online, digital and live event experiences.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Main responsibilities of the Key Account Executive
- Establish and maintain relationships with people in charge of CPD budgets in schools across the UK.
- Be able to articulate the selling points of each product and its features.
- Be able to build bespoke organisational packages made up of different products to match individual organisational needs.
- Aim for excellence, by having a strong drive to meet targets consistently.
- Achieve weekly KPIs and manage objection handling where required.
- Thorough research on prospected clients to ensure an understanding of the needs and requirements.
- Cold-calling new business prospects.
- Identify new sales opportunities from existing business.
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Courses/Training/Seminars.
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
What we are looking for in our Key Account Executive
- Be an excellent relationship builder
- You will have worked in a target driven environment with at least 2 years B2B experience.
- You’ll have experience in selling into schools in the UK.
- Experienced, independent and a self-starter.
- Ability to develop flowing conversations with clients and understand their needs.
- Strong team player.
- Be resilient and work under a high pressurised environment.
- Be committed, enthusiastic and highly organised.
- Self-motivated and efficient.
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- Competive basic plus uncapped commission
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan – Voluntary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer, Christmas Parties and team socials