We have a fantastic opportunity for any Sales Executive to join the team initially remotely but then in our Manchester office. This role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship and exhibition spaces across the public sector.
At GovNet, we create communities through online, digital and live event experiences.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Inside Government provides policy-led events targeted at those involved with providing public services or those with within the public or voluntary sectors. Our communities are there to push boundaries, foster innovation and inspire personal development by facilitating discussion and knowledge between policy makers and front-line staff.
At Inside Government we are all passionate about public policy, content, marketing and event sales. It is not only a social and stimulating place to work but also, a division which has a proven track record of developing from within, with many of management starting off at entry level. We invest in the things that matter. We can only improve our industry if we are continuously improving ourselves, our environment, our technology and most importantly, our people. Whether it’s training programmes, our annual conference or direct mentoring from the industry’s best, we can support your career ambition.
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs
- Selling online and physical exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations who want to reach the Government and Public Sector.
- Playing a hands on role during both physical and virtual events in terms of managing your clients
What are we looking for?
- Interest and/or experience in Government and Public Sector as service providers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research upcoming companies selling products in this space.
- A/c management/Customer experience/Customer Support
- B2B sales experience
What we offer
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan – Voluntary
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Workplace Nursery Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Summer, Christmas Parties and team socials