We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join the team in either our London or Manchester office. This role offers candidates a sought-after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship packages across our International Education Portfolio.
About us and our products
At GovNet, we create communities through online, digital, and live event experiences.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector. In 2020 an international division was launched to support communities overseas in sectors where the UK has special expertise and influence, such as education.
About the Product
The Outstanding Schools portfolio serves the global international schools’ community. Having established itself as a market leader in the Middle East, it’s portfolio of events and training is growing rapidly, having recently launched in Asia and in Europe. You will be part of the team responsible for selling high level sponsorship opportunities for the events, bringing industry leading organisations in front of a highly sought-after audience.
Responsibilities of Senior Sales Executive
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs
- Selling online and physical (where possible) exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations who want to reach the international education sector.
- Playing a hands-on role in terms of managing your clients at all events
- Being vocal and visible within the community through all channels, including social media, to build relationships and better connect to buyers and sellers
What are we looking for?
- Excellent and confident telephone manner
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research
- Money motivated and eager to learn
- A knowledge or experience of working within the international schools/education market is preferable. A passion for being visible in this community is essential
- An ability to build relationships to connect buyers, partners and sellers from across the community
What do we offer?
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan - Voluntary
- Mobile phone discount
- Retail discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
- Early Finish on Fridays