Working with the Senior Account Executive we are recruiting for two Client Liaison Assistant to join our London team, you will be responsible for creating the ultimate client experience for our Conference and Exhibitions divisions.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Responsibilities of Client Liaison Assistant
- Operating as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
- Developing and building relationships with our Sponsorship and Exhibitions clients
- Enhancing relationships with existing clients
- Working closely with our sales, marketing, and operations teams to ensure the client receives the best experience possible
- Organising and taking part in conference calls with every client
- Feeding back all information gathered to help with upsell and retention of business
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities
- Ensuring that key deadlines are met and communicated with the rest of the team
- Manage the post event feedback process to help with future event planning
What are we looking for
We are looking for a hardworking, organised and enthusiastic candidate to join our team.
- A strong work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to understand training requirements of an organisation
- Good client service skills and ability to work under pressure with composure
- An ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and targets
- To be highly motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task
- Experience of working effectively within a team.
- A proven track record of producing high-quality work
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- A great team player with an ambitious and positive attitude
- Interest in Learning and Development
- An understanding of public policy in the UK (advantage)
What do we offer?
We believe in looking after the people who power our business. That’s why we give Perkbox to everyone who joins the team. It’s part of our commitment to go beyond a pay cheque when it comes to supporting our employees.
Here’s what you can look forward to from Perkbox and our other company benefits:
- 250+ perks, available online 24/7
- Shopping discounts from some of the UK’s biggest stores
- Free online fitness classes and gym discounts at over 3,000 gyms nationwide
- Discounted learning and development courses
- Monthly free treat
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and
- Christmas Parties and team socials