We are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Executive to join the team initially remotely but soon in our Manchester office. The role offers candidates sought after opportunity in selling highly lucrative sponsorship and exhibition space across the public sector tech space.
About us and our products
At GovNet, we create communities through online, digital and live event experiences.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovation, thought-provoking and insightful events, ranging from conference and exhibitions to training courses and forums. All of which are specifically for the Public Sector.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
You will work across well-established events within the GovNet, such as the Modernising Criminal Justice Conference (entering its 19th year), the Public Sector Show, Smart Asset and Estate Management Summit and the hugely popular Counter Fraud Conference.
Responsibilities of Senior Sales Executive
- Research and lead source using all available digital resources
- Applying a consultative approach to understand the client’s needs
- Selling online and physical exhibition space and sponsorship opportunities to private sector organisations who want to reach the Government and Public Sector.
- Playing a hands on role during both physical and virtual events in terms of managing your clients
What are we looking for?
- Interest and/or experience in Government and Public Sector as service providers
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical approach and successfully be able to research upcoming companies selling products in this space.
- A/c management/Customer experience/Customer Support
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience
What do we offer?
- Competitive basic plus uncapped commission
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan - Voluntary
- Mobile phone discount
- Voluntary private medical insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
- Early Finish on Fridays