We are currently looking for a data-driven Digital Marketing Executive to join our London office (temporarily remote) on a full time basis. This role will drive the marketing activities for our Healthcare Exhibition, taking a lead on our marketing campaigns across multi channels whilst measuring performance and budget.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
About Healthcare Excellence Through Technology
HETT seeks to promote and advance digital and technology innovation across the UK healthcare sector.
We strive to advance education and skill-building opportunities for digital health professionals, to deliver better patient care and services. From webinars, workshops, exhibitions, virtual events and content marketing, we deliver the right information in the right format for our communities.
We connect digital, data, IT and transformation teams with innovative suppliers to accelerate the adoption of the latest healthtech, tools and services. HETT serves as a platform for the sector to convene, to have conversations that matter, and do the work that truly matters.
Our Digital Marketing Executive will create, implement, and report on campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive exhibition enquiries (and sales) and deliver visitor enquiries (content downloads/newsletter subscribers/event registrations) across all channels, with a focus on digital marketing channels.
Key elements of the role:
- Lead the execution 365 marketing campaigns
- Inspire campaigns across multiple channels and all HETT products
- Effectively manage spend across multiple channels
- Work with the Head of Marketing to improve the conversion funnel of all enquiries
- Measure, track and improve performance using Google Analytics and HubSpot
- Be responsible for the budget, measuring spend and revenue growth
- Monitor the latest marketing trends to ensure maximum visibility and that all opportunities are explored
The Senior Marketing Executive will:
- Have proven experience of online marketing tools
- Maintain strong analytical skills
- Solid experience within a Digital Marketing / Marketing position
- Work well under pressure and towards tight deadlines
- Maintain excellent communications skills both written and verbal
- Have fantastic attention to detail
- Experience of working in healthcare or digital transformation is desirable.
- Degree in marketing, media, public relations desirable.
- IDM or CIM qualification is beneficial.
- Experiencing using HubSpot is beneficial.
Why should you apply?
- Fun and friendly working environment
- Growing product with lots of opportunities to leave your mark
- Freedom to explore your own ideas
- On the job learning to increase your marketing experience
What can we offer:
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan - Voluntary
- Mobile phone discount
- Voluntary private medical insurance
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials