We have an exciting opportunity for a CRM Administrator to join our London team. This role will work closely with our marketing and sales team providing first class support to all our CRM users. We are searching for someone who is customer focused with excellent communication skills.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
About the role:
We are looking for a CRM Administrator to facilitate the day-to-day maintenance and function of a large database used for sales and marketing purposes. This is a brand-new permanent position, following the company’s substantial digital transformation project and the implementation of a CRM system. The position will be reporting into the Head of Business Operations.
The role will be providing first-line support to end-users in the use of the system and liaising with staff and the system’s provider to resolve any issues. You will also be supporting the business with campaign building, reporting and KPI management.
This is a fantastic time to join a business that is already growing following the pandemic, in a position that is central to the operation of the business and where substantial development is possible in a short space of time.
- Perform tasks outlined by the Head of Business Operations aimed to keep the CRM well-maintained and working smoothly
- Assigned occasional projects aimed at improving CRM functionality, reporting and maintenance
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure they are using the CRM correctly and get what they need from it
- Liaise with the CRM system’s provider and other stakeholders to resolve issues
- Oversee troubleshooting issues
- Ensure data integrity processes are adhered to
- Eventually taking charge of onboarding new staff on using the CRM
- Experience using a CRM system; HubSpot knowledge is preferable
- A working knowledge of marketing databases is preferable
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Great communication skills
What we offer
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Health Cash Plan - Voluntary
- Mobile phone discount
- Voluntary private medical insurance
- Retail discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials