We are looking for a number of Customer Success Assistants to join our Manchester office. If you are looking for a role to start your career in sales then this could be the opportunity for you.
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
Since 1997, GovNet has consistently delivered innovative, thought-provoking and insightful events, all of which, to date, are predominately for the Public Sector.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
About the job
You will be working in a fast-moving, challenging and target-driven environment. You will be responsible for our customers journey for a range of different conferences and events for high-level visitors. You will be working hand in hand with the marketing and sales department to achieve pre-determined goals.
Responsibilities of Customer Success Assistants
- Supporting registration and customer experience at a range of different events from exhibitions to conferences and training courses; covering sectors including education, health, technology, justice, security, and the wider Public Sector.
- Get to know and maintain strong relationships with our customer base so we can help them understand policy; to plan for the future; and to help deliver solutions that would overcome critical delivery challenges.
- Collate customer feedback and generate ideas to improve our offering.
- Increase client happiness, success and customer service while guaranteeing clients have a positive experience with GovNet at every touchpoint.
- Having a strong drive to achieve weekly KPI’s and targets and manage objection handling where required.
- Writing introduction emails to introduce and explain the full range of Conferences
- Managing the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Strong team player
- Be resilient and work under a high pressurised environment
- Be committed, enthusiastic and highly organised
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Possess excellent verbal communication skills
- Be an excellent relationship builder
- Great opportunity for a recent graduate or someone looking to start a career in sales and progress into a Delegate Sales Executive
What do we offer?
- £18,000 per annum plus commission
- 37.5 hour week
- 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days)
- Day off for your birthday
- Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19)
- Access to corporate discount at over 3500 UK gyms
- Investment and savings discounts through Cushon
- Health Cash Plan - Voluntary
- Mobile phone discount
- Voluntary private medical insurance
- Retail discount scheme
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Pension Scheme
- Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials
- Early Finish on Fridays